Branding is about the identity of the business. It is the process of creating a name, design, or symbol that identifies and differentiates a company. Personas are created as a result of the branding of a company or an organization.
Businesses today face a tremendous amount of competition, so they need to go the extra mile to make sure they stand out from their competitors. Branding is crucial to elevate your business and build trust, loyalty, and recognition among existing and potential consumers. Effective branding creates a niche for the brand, and the consumers can differentiate between you and the competitors.
The facade colours and architecture of the buildings are also important tools of branding. And the key aspect of it is to remain consistent and maintain it over time so that a distinctive look and identity is created for your brand. Because the façade colours and architecture of the buildings are one of the most important aspects of brand identity, you should always choose a brand known for having excellent ACPs for visual identity, and what better name than Eurobond. The company is known for its cutting-edge ACPs with world-class machinery and state-of-the-art equipment.
Why is Eurobond best for your visual identity?
Eurobond ACPs are known for their exceptional quality and striking designs and are being approved by top-notch brands of India for their Pan India retail visual identity. Some of the brands are – IOCL, Reliance, Apollo Tyres, FirstCry, Nagpur Metro, Byjus, Hetero Pharmaceuticals, etc.
Branding with Eurobond offers the following benefits:
- In the construction industry, Eurobond has built an excellent reputation for itself. With Eurobond’s brand equity, you can strengthen your customers’ perception. Since Eurobond has been manufacturing ACP sheets for 19 years, it has a greater level of credibility.
- Eurobond helps you in maintaining consistency in your branding process. A wide network of Eurobond enables a continuous supply of materials throughout India and globally maintaining the uniformity in the products across all sales points.
- Brand Specification Expertise – Eurobond is equipped with the necessary knowledge to provide greater clarity on the products, brand solutions, and technical suggestions regarding designs, colours, and textures. Eurobond is a one-point contact that provides an end-to-end solution.
- Eurobond has 300 designs across 16 product ranges. The comprehensive collection of different textures, colours, and patterns, helps in creating vibrant and alluring architecture. The ACPs by Eurobond are rust, dust, and UV resistant, which ensure good-looking facades for years to come.
- The partnership of Euramax and Eurobond has resulted in cutting-edge ACPs. An exclusive range of ACPs has been developed by combining European craftsmanship and technology to offer customised and international standard solutions. With more than 10,000+ product ranges, the global designs and textures have reinvented the concept of ACPs in the construction industry.